Trusted Real Estate Trainer in Malaysia
Welcome to G Institute of Real Estate Sdn Bhd, a distinguished institution with over 30 years of expertise in shaping the future of real estate professionals in Malaysia. Renowned as a trusted real estate trainer, G Institute stands as Malaysia’s pioneer institute, dedicated to preparing candidates for a successful and rewarding career in the dynamic realm of real estate.
With a commitment to excellence, our institute has played a pivotal role in honing the skills and knowledge of aspiring real estate agents, contributing to the growth and success of the real estate industry in Malaysia. Join us at G Institute of Real Estate Sdn Bhd and embark on a journey towards a fulfilling and prosperous career in real estate.
KHATIJAH BINTI ABDULLAH
Principal of G. Institute of Real Estate Sdn. Bhd.
Registered Estate Agents & Property Managers E0181
Puan Khatijah Abdullah is one of the few Real Estate Agents who has had an illustrious career from being a Founder Member of the Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents since 1977, She was assigned a membership No FMO 9 and served as Deputy President, Secretary General and held many sub-committee positions. She was elected as President for two terms from 1991-1995 and again from 2003-2007. She remains to be the only member to have served four terms as its President.
She is the principal of City Harta Real Estate Agents & Property Managers firm incorporated since the early days and assigned EPM(3) 0003. She also established G Institute, a real estate training company for the diploma course in estate agency which saw the birth and emergence of many Real Estate Agents through her institute.
Puan as she is popularly known as The Inspen external examiner for the CEA course for many years till now and also a supervisor for the integrated project paper.
She was also a commissioner of oaths from 1997 to 2007.
Her contribution as Board Member
- Was a member of The Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers Malaysia from 1985-2007 (22 Years).
- She was the Board member responsible for the registration of estate agents and their firms after the act was enacted.
- She held the position of EXCO member of the Board for many years
- During her tenure she was in CIC, Disciplinary and the EAPC committees
- Also played a key role in developing guidelines for the first version of the MEAS
- She also provided the real estate forms for usage by agents
- Introduced Co agency guidelines
- Handled Arbitration for the board and personally for estate agents
- Suggested Professional Indemnity to be included to protect clients account
- Introduced CPD to be included for further education before renewal of the authority of practice
- In March 2003 she was recognized by the Board with the “Ejen Hartatanah Utama Negara” Award
At MIEA level her contribution is immense as she served for 4 terms as President and that needs to be recognized.
- In 1994, she led a team of 15 Malaysian delegates to the Los Angeles National Association of Realtors (NAR) convention and subsequently signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the NAR in the US.
- Organized an Inaugural meeting with Philippines, Singapore, Thailand to explore the idea of forming an alliance at Asean level.
- She was responsible to setting up of the Building fund in 1991
- She was admitted as fellow by MIEA in 1985
- She has organized 6 MIEA Annual Convention
- She was honoured with the MIEA Lifetime Achievement Award of the Year 2020.
The list goes on and she remains as one of the doyenne of the real estate fraternity. She has made many sacrifices for the profession and has spent her lifetime doing the best she could to help build the profession.